Unblacklisting/Unblocking your phone:
- How does this work? There is no need to mail the phone anywhere with our service. After purchase, contact a technician through the live chat on lower right corner of screen. Service to your phone will be completed immediately after checkout during business hours (Mon-Fri 11AM-8PM EST & Sat 11AM-6PM EST).
- We have an efficient method of connecting and unblacklist/unlocking your phone in under 20 minutes. Your technician will never see your computer desktop or files. Complete and total privacy is given at all times.
Step 1: Run program (technician will provide you link to download)
Step 2: Enter remote technician IP address provided to you by tech
Step 3: Plug your device into your PC
Step 4: Wait for technician to connect to your device and fix
Step 5: All done, insert sim card and start making calls
- Is there any kind of warranty or guarantee with your service? We have a lifetime guarantee with all of our work. In the rare case your IMEI gets blocked again, we will fix it again right away for free. We keep a database of all phones and IMEI/Serial numbers we fix or replace so we know if we have done previous work on your phone or not.
- Can I use my phone on Metro PCS (USA) afterwards? If you order one of our IMEI repair/change services, you will need to contact us for special pricing in order for it to work with Metro PCS (USA). If you order one of our IMEI cleaning/clearing services such as that for the S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, or iPhones, then you can use Metro PCS in USA no problem.
Removing Samsung or Google account lock on a device:
Why does Google have the Google Account Reactivation Lock on Android phones like Samsung Galaxy S8 and the S8+?
The answer is to make sure that your device is protected. You can set up your Samsung device to prevent other people from using it if it has been reset to factory settings without your permission. For example, if your device is lost, stolen, or wiped, only someone with your Google account can use the device. This protection is similar to iCloud reactivation lock on iPhones.
But what happens if you bought a Samsung Galaxy phone from your friend or received it as a gift from your relative and they logged into their Google account and forgot their password? What about if you bought the phone from an online website like eBay, Craiglist, or Swappa and you can't contact the seller or they aren't willing to help? Your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge or other Samsung phone is now requiring the previous Google account and you can't do anything but look at it helplessly.
This is where our solution comes in and helps you out. We can solve this issue for you no problem. How do we can solve this problem for you and what all do we need from you?
1. First, we do NOT need you to ship your phone anywhere. It is done from the comfort of your home or office.
2. We provide this service for people all over the world, not just in the USA. We can remove the Google Account reactivation or Samsung account lock remotely and takes only about 5-15 minutes.
3. All you need is a:
- Windows Computer
- USB Cable